Remote Monitoring Inside & Outside of Critical Assets
Facility operations and safety personnel have been using FLIR cameras to gather non-contact temperature measurements and condition monitoring data for decades.
Security professionals around the world have been using FLIR thermal cameras for perimeter and critical asset security for years.
Why not use the same cameras to do both?
By merging our industry-leading thermal imaging cameras with thermal video analytics and non-contact temperature measurement, the A310 Fixed and Pan/Tilt camera systems create a multi-role solution for perimeter remote facility safety monitoring and intrusion detection.
With FLIR Sensors Manager (FSM) you can use your A310 f and A310 pt systems to measure and display actual object temperatures and generate
alarms when thresholds are exceeded, even at remotely monitored facilities.
A310 f and pt cameras give you:
• Equipment monitoring to anticipate unscheduled failures
• Alarms based on actual object temperatures exceeding pre-set thresholds
• Wide-area surveillance for fire detection and monitoring of crtiical materials
• Perimeter security with thermal imaging and analytics
FLIR Sensors Manager (FSM) gives you control of all your FLIR sensors -- thermal imagers, visible light cameras, pan/tilts, etc. -- from a single location anywhere on the planet.
FSM is easy to install and will instantly recognize a new sensor once you connect it to the network. In addition to standard point-to-point controls such
as zoom, pan, tilt and temperature measurement, you can also:
• Perform Video Analytics – Set up alarms for video motion and target detection.
• Manage Scan Routines – Run, change or interrupt scan routines in real time to take full advantage of your sensors network
• Create Video Walls - Configure your preferred video mosaic from network and analog frame grabber sources
• E-stab” (Electronic Stabilization) – See a steady image from sensors mounted where they might be affected by wind or other vibrations.
• Capture Images – Save images for deeper analysis.
• Create Panoramas – Stitch together individual images from multiple sensors and expand your analytical resources.
• Customize User Profiles - Personalize how you want to manage your sensors.
|FLIR Series Camera|
|Detector Type||Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Pixel Pitch||25 μm|
|Field Of View||25° × 18.8° / 0.4 m (1.31 ft.)|
|Zoom||1–8× continuous, digital, interpolating zooming on images|
|Spectral Range||7.5 – 13.0 μm|
|Weight||~39.5 lb (configuration dependent)|
|Input Voltage||21-30 VAC, 21-30 VDC|
|Power Consumption||24 VAC: 85 VA (max w/o heaters); 215 VA (max w/ heaters), 24 VDC: 65 W (max w/o heaters); 195 W (max w/ heaters)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F )|
|Encapsulation||IP 66 (IEC 60529)|
|Vibration||5 g (IEC 60068-2-27) / 2 g (IEC 60068-2-6)|
|Resolution||320 × 240|
|Frame Rate||30 Hz|
|Command & Control||Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, TCP, UDP, SNTP, RTSP, RTP, HTTP, ICMP, IGMP, ftp, SMTP, SMB (CIFS), DHCP, MDNS (Bonjour), uPnP|
|Accuracy||±2°C or ±2%|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F ), 0°C to 350°C (32°F to 662°F )|
|Temperature Measurement Analytics||Spotmeters, Isotherms, Areas|
|Measurement Corrections||Global and individual object parameters|
|Integrated Lens Focal Length||18 mm|
|Focus||Automatic or Manual (Motorized)|
|FLIR A310 pt Only|
|Camera Type||Sony FCB-EX1010|
|Sensor Type||1/4” Exview HAD CCD|
|Field of View||57.8° (h) to 1.7° (h)|
|Focal Length||3.4 mm to 122.4 mm|
|Zoom||36× Optical zoom, 12× E-zoom|
|F/#||1.6 to 4.5|
|Effective Pixels (NTSC)||380,000|
|Point to Point (stand alone)||Standard|
|Pan Angle/Speed||Continuous 360°; 0.1° to 60°/sec|
|Serial||RS-232/-422; Pelco D, Bosch|
|Tilt Angle/Speed||45° to -45°; 0.1° to 30°/sec|